Supply Chain Manager (SCM) Regional Charlotte, NC
Our client is a leading dyestuff & chemical manufacturer and solution provider, offering customers across the globe a broad portfolio of colorants, specialty chemicals, and services. They are looking for a Supply Chain Manager (SCM) Regional for Charlotte, NC. This position reports to the President / CEO.
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage the product planning in demand, supply and inventory, optimize regionally.
- Manage the SCM team and SCM process in local production, meet the targets set.
- Manage all SCM processes in the region to meet and optimize requirements.
- Meet external customers’ orders as requested or as aligned on service level.
- Manage warehouse and logistics, implement processes to meet goals and optimize costs.
- Set inventory targets, manage inventory to meet target and support on-time delivery.
- Continuous effort in reduction of unhealthy inventory.
- Develop/ track KPI’s to measure SCM performance, seek continuous improvement.
- Ensure that SCM staff are well trained and competent to carry out their assigned duties, deliver quality work and service.
- Ensure company's policies & procedures are understood and diligently followed by all staff in the SCM functions.
- Partner and consult with key regional business leaders, functional leaders, plant managers to shape regional SCM strategies, develop plans and execute improvement initiatives.
- Based on business directions, demand signals and excellent practices, lead the team to plan, simulate & supply raw material and finished goods to facilitate timely production and sales .
- Lead S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) regional meetings, optimize the processes and take appropriate actions for supply chain improvements.
- Lead Logistics & Warehouse teams to ensure efficient, timely and accurate execution, whether in-house or 3rd party in delivery, import/ export works, stock take, compliance, etc.
- Rationalize and optimize number or warehouses and logistic movements in terms of costs and on time delivery.
- Evaluate, select and implement supply chain projects to contribute to business goals.
- Manage SCM related reporting and documentation according to required regulations or standards.
- 7 years relevant experience and at least 2 years in managerial, leadership level
- End to end experience in supply chain management with a strong track record in problem solving in the chemical industry.
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements in relation to supply chain management.
- Good communication skills across different levels, functions and cultural spheres.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills, hands-on manager who can train and mentor the team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English.
- Personal Profile: Service-oriented, pro-active, self-motivated, analytical, willing to make decisions, able to work under pressure.
Job ID: 253854267