• Do you want to be recognized as a high performer?
• Tired of not getting the respect you deserve?
• Do you want to work for a company that prefers to promote its own people?
• Do you want to work for a stable employer?
• Are you tired of a work environment that doesn’t promote a team effort
Come and experience the difference with R+L Carriers.
Monday-Friday, Various shifts
R+L Carriers has an immediate need for Inbound Supervisor at our Service Center to manage dock and dispatch operations.
Responsibilities will include:
· Driver and Freight Handler Management
· Coordinate Dock Operation and Driver/Freight Handler scheduling
· Ensure Safety Compliance
· Ensure quality freight handling procedures are followed
· Timely dispatching of LTL Loads
· Other duties as assigned by the Service Center Manager
Requirements / Qualifications:
· Candidates must have proven basic leadership experience.
· Must have the ability to lead in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong Organizational / Communication/ and Logistical skills with solid problem-solving abilities.
· Knowledge of quality freight handling preferred.
· Must have computer skills, and be proficient with Microsoft Office products.
· Knowledge of the City, and surrounding areas
· Prior LTL leadership experience is strongly preferred.
R+L Carriers is a family-owned, privately-held transportation company founded in 1965. Our business caters to the transportation and distribution industry and is designed to provide customers with superior service through efficient administration and innovative thinking. The Company prides itself on treating our employees and customers with respect and honesty. We believe each employee contributes directly to the Company’s growth and success. There are many other transportation companies capable of picking up and delivering freight. However, we believed our customers select us because of the efforts of our employees.
Job ID: 247112958